Experiencing Yoga Teacher Training & Ayurveda at Varkala
Varkala is an ancient for traditional cultural practices and a trendy place with Kerala backpackers. One of the main reasons for this, aside from the famous cliff overlooking the beach, is all the yoga classes & the world best yoga teacher training courses in Varkala . There are the well-known yoga retreats in Varkala, and also some smaller, understated classes held practically everywhere you go.
You can likely get your yoga classes in on the roof, back yard or private beach of whatever accommodation you are residing.
What is Yoga and why is it important?
Yoga is the most favourable method to connect to nature by balancing the mind-body connection. It is a type of exercise which performed through the balanced body and need to get control over diet, breathing, and physical postures.
Yoga is associated with the meditation of body and mind through the relaxation of the body. It is beneficial to control over mind and body as well as getting proper health of body and mind by reducing the stress and anxiety.
Find Peace In The Beauty Of Varkala:
Varkala sits within the south India state of Kerala and is famous for Varkala Beach - with stunning red cliffs and palm trees. Located on the Arabian Sea, Varkala is a big draw for tourists from abroad as well as Indian visitors. Nearby is a Hindu pilgrimage site dedicated to Vishnu; called the Janardanaswamy Temple, it sits on top of a hill and is well worth a visit.
Varkala is the most famous traveller hangout in the state, and once you get there, it's easy to see why. The cliffs and beaches are gorgeous and relaxed, but buzzing with restaurants and stalls to pick up gifts to take home with you. The Papanasham Beach is said to have holy waters, and people come here to make offerings for loved ones who have passed away. In addition to its beaches and red cliffs, Varkala has myriad sites for visitors to explore, despite its relatively small size.
The city offers a wide variety of treatments to refresh and restore you, or to go deeper into healing if you're feeling unwell. If you have even the slightest interest in geology, you'll love it here as much as we do. Cenozoic sedimentary formation cliffs are a unique geological feature in Kerala and have been declared a geological monument by the Geological Survey of India.
Varkala not just offers the finest of Yoga and Ayurveda but also a wonderful place for tourist to shot, hangout , play with cows in the streets, dogs in the beach, tender coconut , Indian masala chai and the mouth-watering Kerala cuisine. The Varkala cliff hosts the Indian Yoga school which offers the top yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats at Varakla founded by the traditional Yoga family in India hosted with the top class traditionally teaching yoga teachers to the modern world.The school teaches Yoga as per the ancient scriptures of Yoga written more than 5000 years back without any ad-on’s.
Know About Ayurveda And Yoga Retreat:
One must become flexible first in-order start practising yoga. So, plenty of exercises are available that one can try to make our bodies more flexible. By practising yoga daily, we can make our bodies healthier.
To focus on the practice of yoga, one may take the help of a yoga retreat. A retreat can be solitary and local, but often involves a trip to a location that offers group yoga activities. In the western world, yoga retreats tend to resemble vacations at luxury resorts, but the eastern concept of retreats are humble in nature, leaning toward more affordable getaways.
These can be found in India's ashrams and monasteries.
The purpose of a retreat is to allow yogis to deepen their practice without the distractions of life. Yoga retreats are temporary breaks from the daily routine that typically last from weekend to a week or more.
Many traditional retreats with a focus on mindful
awareness and the spiritual practice of yoga can be found throughout the world,
including the west, with price tags that range from high-end to modest.
With the guidance of an instructor or guru, the yogis learn to let go of distractions as they immerse themselves in asana, meditation and pranayama practices. The retreat may also focus on eating habits and the practice of Ayurveda to improve overall physical and spiritual health, as well as instruction in yogic philosophy.
Heal Your Soul With The Indian Yoga School:
We at the Indian Yoga School provide all our customers with the best quality treatment, and we have one of Yoga Retreats in Varkala.
The Indian Yoga School (IYS) prides itself on offering an authentic Yoga Retreat experience. You will find this yoga retreat nestled in the North end of the Varkala cliff in a secluded part of Varkala Beach. Surrounded by natural gardens staying here will allow you to surrender to the rejuvenating and healing break that you so need.
Everyone must step aside for once in a while from the busy, hectic city life routine for the practice of personal growth and self-care. The Indian Yoga School (IYS) organises one of the best Yoga Retreat Programs in Varkala. This is the perfect setting for treating yourself with much-needed structure and time.
The Ayurvedic retreat at Varkala will allow you to reconnect and rediscover yourself. Professionals have specially designed it for experiencing rejuvenation, transformation, and relaxation with the help of Panchakarma and Ayurvedic treatment in the beautiful ambience and atmosphere of Varkala. This complete treatment at the Indian Yoga School Varkala centre will cost you around 1200 USD.
Varkala is a place that is worth the visit, which is why we, Yoga360, are running a yoga school and yoga retreat centre in Varkala. Join our retreat program and the Indian Yoga School. This is one of the best opportunities you can grab and the best treatment you can gift yourself.
The Indian Yoga School prides itself on offering an authentic Yoga Retreat experience. You will find this yoga retreat nestled in the North end of the Varkala cliff in a secluded part of Varkala Beach. Surrounded by natural gardens staying here will allow you to surrender to the rejuvenating and healing break that you so need.
The famous Varkala beach offers drop-in classes and more extended stays. The serene atmosphere of the yoga shala has profound transformative effects. Chill out with birds and butterflies in the yoga Shala gardens in between practising your daily Vedic mantras, and Agnihotra Homa (fire rituals).
Detoxification and rejuvenation are the two words that sum up this top Varkala Yoga Retreat. The school offers a one month 200-hour to 500-hour teacher training course. The courses are designed to benefit your physical, psychological and spiritual well-being all in one.
The Syllabus Provide By The Indian Yoga School Includes:
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga:
- Introduction and History of Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series.
- Vinyasa practice Workshop
- Component of Ashtanga - Dristhi – Breath and Bandha
- Core Principles of Hatha Yoga Practice
- Suksham vyam and Pawan Mukta Asanas(Joints and glands exercise)
- Traditional Surya Namaskar (sun salutation) Asana and other component-breath- mantra –chakra
- Diffident type of Asana and Sequence in Static and Dynamic
- Standing, Twisting, Kneeling, Sitting, Prone, Supine, Inversion, Balancing, Forward and backward bending, Meditative and Relaxation Asana.
- Philosophy and science of pranayama.
- Introduction of Chakra( energy wheel), Nadi (energy channels),
- Main nadis – Ida, Pingala, Sushumna.
- Role of Kosha (five layers of awareness) and Vyau (5 Sub- prana) in our life
- Type of breathing and Yogic breathing(diaphragmatic breathing)
- Seven Different Pranayama and practice: Kapalbhati Sheetali Sheetkari Bashtrika Nadi-shodhanam Brahmrai Ujjayi
- Introduction of yoga and six yoga philosophies of India.
- Four types of Yoga practice by sages
- Yoga Philosophy according to Patanjali Yoga Sutra,
- Mind and Four faculties of mind field - Manas, Budhi, Chitta and Ahamkara
- Five state of mind-Kshipta (agitated/scattered); Mudha (dull,lethargic); Vikshipta (partially focused); Ekagra (one-pointed); Niruddha(fully arrested)
- The human body and a different system of the body.
- Yogic Anatomy and physiology
- Effect of asana practices diffident bone, joints, spine - skeletal system
- Key muscle-triceps, biceps, deltoid, Psoas-Muscular system
- Yoga practices and the connection to a digestive and immune system
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
Art of Alignment and Adjustment:
- Adjustment of Different asana according to body
- Learn to use different yoga props
- Variations of Asanas
- The Fundamentals of Alignment and adjustment.
- Steps and Sequence of Asana
- limitation, contra-indications and benefits of yoga asanas.
- Workshop on hip opening, back bending, forwarding bending, Seminar in twisting postures.
- Introduction and methodology of Meditation.
- Mantra meditation- the power of sound.
- Chakra Meditation- the energy wheel
- Full mood and new moon Meditation
- Healing meditation
- Kundalini Meditation
- Jyoti Dhyan – Tratak ( candle Meditation)
- Nadabramha mediation
- Walking medication preparation and component of meditation.
- Qualities of a teacher and Personality of teacher
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
- Healthy traditional class and Qualities of good class
- Different teaching styles
- Lesson planning – finding goal and purpose
- Making a Sequence.